Sunday, November 8, 2009

Placeholder

Folks, the blogger-in-chief is ill in Ohio! Erik went to attend a workshop and got violently sick on the plane (stomach stuff, fever, chills). He's trapped in his hotel room, beginning to feel better after a pretty bad night. He briefly contemplated to go to the ER, and I briefly contemplated to go to Ohio, but in the end we stayed put. He sends his greetings to y'all and asks for your forgiveness for letting you down during NaBloPoMo. If you consider yourself a good mate of his, pick up the slack and post something! I'll be back tomorrow, giving you my first-hand account of the night the Berlin Wall came down 20 years ago.

1 comment:

Hyeseung Marriage-Song said...

Oh my God! Erik, I hope you feel better! Definitely go to the ER if you aren't much better soon! Is this the same illness that was clearing up with the antibiotics or is it something new?